Thursday, June 5, 2008

Scrap challenges

Ok, I admit that I am a scrap challenge blog junkie. For some reason, these challenges always propel me to get scrapping. Of course, I never have time to do as many as I like, but I ALWAYS check them out. I thought today I would share some favorites...

www.methodplayground.blogspot.com (I am partial to this one - ha)
http://onelittleword.typepad.com/
http://hmitm.blogspot.com/ (LOVE this one - helps use up stuff)
http://scrapfaith.blogspot.com/
http://www.journalersjunction.chindimples.com/ (another fave for me)
http://scrappingthemusic.blogspot.com/ (really fun idea)
http://thedesignx.blogspot.com/

Now... what are your favorites? Link me up!

8 comments:

Shawna said...

Will check them all out. Love them too..Im actually starting one soon! Check it out...http://scrapschemes.blogspot.com/

liz mataraza said...

i like http://www.scrapyourcrap.blogspot.com

it makes you use up all your old stuff so you don't feel guilty buying new. i totally neeed this challenge blog.

and the bags...the bags...i can't look at them. stop!!! don't need them!!!

Pat said...

TFS all the links, I will have to check them out. I love sketch challenges!

Jayme Downs said...

Oh cool, thanks for the links :)

teresamatz said...

oh, great list, thanks for sharing
(I love scrapping the music)

rajah1116 said...

Thanks for sharing! I personally like the color one...color combos galore.

Allison Cope said...

Soooo cool! Thanks for all the links!

I have 2 favs...
http://www.creativecraftsandstickers.com/blog/
http://sosketchy.blogspot.com/

Lisa Watson said...

love challenge sites too! Thanx for all the great links!!