Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pretty Bags

Check out these gorgeous bags I bought yesterday on etsy. I found the artist (who goes by the great name of "thefunkybaglady") through the scrap website Studio Calico. She is also a scrapper along with gorgeous-bag-maker. Thanks for pointing this out, Denise!

If you want to check out her shop, go to...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=76828

I honestly had a REALLY hard time picking. I bought one for a present and one for me, and I don't even carry bags most of the time!

I'm loving the color combos here... I may have to use them in a project of my own.

10 comments:

teresamatz said...

oh I am so Jealous! those bags are fabulous! thanks for sharing the shop.
I just bought a bag on etsy (shop is called pineblossoms) she makes bags out of recycled and then felted woo

Larajc said...

they are great! I am addicted to etsy now. Love to browse.

Alex Hardy said...

CUTE purchases!
btw, i'm a TOTAL magazine junkie too! LoL.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

OMG! I love the ones you got, Jen. Beautiful bags :)

Colleen said...

Oh, I totally want one! So cute!

Tara said...

I saw those bags the other day and fell in love. I don't really carry bags either, but if I keep thinking about them, I may just have to get myself a little treat! Hope you enjoy yours!

Jscraps4u said...

OH...can the present be for me! LOL!!! Those bags are soo fun! What a great find! Enjoy and the recepient is going to love it!

rajah1116 said...

Those are AWESOME! They would be GREAT swim bags...beach, pool, lake...

Jens Place in Space said...

Those bags are awesome! I want one to.

Jayme Downs said...

Ooooo, awesome bags!!! I'm going to have to go looking at her shop :)