Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Inspiration Outcome

Ok, I actually did clean that pile last night, and it does feel better. Anyone want some Real Simple Magazines? I hate to toss them. Let me know...


Anyhoo, I took a minute this afternoon to create a digital card (which will later be printed and sent) based (VERY loosely) on the following ad:



And here is what I did with it. Ants to type, house to flower, white to purple.... doesn't matter. It's the inspiration that counts.

I am by no means in love with it, but that's ok. On to the next thing.

11 comments:

Kristii said...

Wow, you have been very creative girl!! Love your totally unique cards!!

liz mataraza said...

that is an awesome take on that ad!

love the real simple mags. had a sub but never bothered reading b/c i didn't have a great space to decorate.

Colleen said...

Very cool! Love the inspiration AND what you did with it!!

rajah1116 said...

Sooo cute! I don't know where you are, but I would LOVE to look through those mags! I don't buy them so they would be new to me!

Lisa said...

I don't believe you took an ad about bugs and turned into something so beautiful...you truly are a talent!

Jens Place in Space said...

you are creative! love your blog!

teresamatz said...

awesome job tackling that pile (I have my own pile of real simple books...) great job with the inspiration

Tonya said...

Great job. I'd like to see what else you come up with. :)

Sharie said...

What a great interpretation of the ad. That card is very cool.

Jscraps4u said...

Very cool...I too love what you came up with!

Jayme Downs said...

Very cool inspiration! :)