Monday, July 14, 2008

Chatty Cathy RAK

Ok, I have reached 2000 posts over at Studio Calico, so in honor of that milestone, I would like to have a little challenge with a RAK attached for one of my SC gals.

As many of you know, I am co-founder of the techniques challenge blog Method Playground. www.methodplayground.blogspot.com. Coincedentally, I am hosting the new challenge that began today. So... I'm thinking I'll kill 2 birds with one stone (or as my DH would say, feed 2 birds with one crumb).

Here is what you need to do:

(1) Participate in the current challenge at Method Playground. Link your layout there.
(2) Post your layout at SC
(3) Link me up here so I know you are playing my chatty cathy RAK game.

Along with being entered for the regular RAK at MP, you will be entered into a random drawing for a RAK from me. Make sense?

The RAK is gonna be a grab bag of all kinds of goodies that I have collected over the past year from Studio Calico. I am going to put something together tonight and post a photo tomorrow.

You have until the close of the MP challenge, which is done on July 27 at midnight.

Ready? Set? GO!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

What a fun idea! Can't wait to see all the fabulous layouts! Congratulations on 2000 posts!

MandeeM said...

Wow! What a fun challenge. I love the "feed 2 birds with one crumb" perspective! Congrats on 2000!

Olivia said...

Sounds great, looking forward to taking part. Congrats on the 2000 posts over at SC! I'm a newbie, July is my first kit & I have only managed 2 posts so far!

elizabeth said...

what a great idea!
i may have to give this a go :)

Greta Adams said...

cool challenge Jen

Heather said...

Jen

Here is the link to mine in the SC gallery

http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/3880

I aspire to be more chatty on SC...I'm aiming for my 300th post! LOL

Heather

Susan Beth said...

Super fun idea. Congrats on 2000 all the way around!

http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/3865

Erin M said...

Thanks for the challenge...(and offering up a rak as well!)Here's mine...
http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/3461