This little blog is just for me. A place to record and play. I love to make things. Always have. I was taking pictures in early elementary school and cross-stitching when I probably should have been out playing.
I already have a blog where I can keep track of the goings-on of the kids. This is MY space. A place to track inspiration. A place to display my creations. A place to remind myself to enjoy life. To live. To create. Just because.
3 comments:
wow! you have them all organized and everything!
just wanted to say hi in response to your post at SC, but please don't enter me for the drawing. i have enough. i need to do this as well.
have a great day!
wow...i would love to get some of the goodies from the early kits (my sub. started in december)!
i'm already working on my layout for MP!
wow!
awesome rak!!!
i need to get working on this one :)
Post a Comment