2 years ago
Friday, June 13, 2008
Layout from my self-imposed paint challenge
Here is the layout I just did after choosing a 3-color combo from my paint stash. I chose the red/orange/purple paints and decided not to just use the color combination, but to use the paints themselves. The background paper is from http://www.papermojo.com/. They have DELICIOUS papers there, and you can even buy little samples. Photo is of my poor little Ben, who seems to have my bug bite sensitivity. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Great idea, Jen! I want to have a heap of layouts done in the next month so I might copy your idea to keep me inspired - and make me use the old papers!
I love all the circles!! Way to find inspiration and create a totally yummy layout from it!
love all those circles!!! Your poor baby, hope he's better!
oh thats just too cute!!!!!
poor thing! (love what you did with your paint challenge)
Love the circles..poor kiddo
i love that! how awesome!
Wow... that's a cool page! Love the colour palette you chose!
Post a Comment