Thursday, June 12, 2008

Colors, colors everywhere!

I was putting away some paint the other day on my paint shelf, and it struck me how many fun color combinations were right there in front of me for the choosing! I always just stick them back randomly, and this was a great reminder to me to keep my eyes open all around me for fun color possibilities. Stay tuned - I'm going to see if I can use one of these 3-hue combos to make a little something. :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

how fun! it looks like a little store!

Jscraps4u said...

LOL!!! How cool is that! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

teresamatz said...

I am so jealous of your paint collection! what an awesome inspiriation mounted right on your wall, can't wait to see what you do with it

Allison Cope said...

Oooo.... so many wonderful colours to create with! Your self is a wonderful place of inspiration in itself!